According to the strategy of Confident Steps Center, and to keep up with providing excellent educational services to our beloved students please, keep in mind the rules and instructions of registration at Confident Steps.
Below are the registration instructions:
- Students should be present at least five minutes before lesson time. Lesson starts at the time previously set up and agreed upon with the coordinator. In case a student is late, the wasted time of the lesson will not be compensated, as the classroom will be occupied or the tutor will be engaged with other students.
- Lesson time will be fully compensated to students if it were due to the center or the tutor being late for lesson time.
- Students have the right to cancel a lesson at least 24 hours before lesson time and if the lesson was not cancelled and the student did not attend then the class will be deducted from the overall credit of hours of the student.
- Lessons and Lesson times (days and dates) are confirmed from the coordination department through WhatsApp. Please, make sure to send your confirmation through sending [Yes] or [√ ]
- Lessons scheduled for especially Saturdays cannot be cancelled or postponed because, Friday is off for employees at the Center and messages cannot be replied to and calls cannot be answered. Lessons scheduled on Saturday will be set up by and confirmed by the coordination department on Thursday.
- Lessons cannot be scheduled for any student who does not have credit in his/her account
- Mobile phones cannot be used during Lessons.
Many thanks to all parents who would follow the above instructions.
The Administration Department of Confident Steps